Electrical Panel Change

100A to 200A panel upgrade or old style fuses to new style breakers.

We'll pull the electrical permit from the Electrical Safety Authority and have the power utility de-energize the property. Once the power is off, then we can remove the old panel (having labeled all circuits as best as possible) and replace it with a new 100 or 200 AMP panel. We can also balance the load (AMPS) in your panel. This can help keep wiring at an ideal temperature preventing house fires. 

Services Offered by CURRENTLY ELECTRIC CO.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid